.NET Developer - C#, MVC, WCF, Web API
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to join our team delivering integrated Microsoft Dynamics solutions. We're based in Melbourne and have vertical solutions being used in sports and government markets globally.
We are to expand our team of developers to meet the growing and varied demands for the development and integration of new and existing solutions.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years experience in Full Stack .NET development and Design patterns/best practices.
Ideally you will have worked in fast paced team environments, have an eye for detail and the drive to learn and improve. Our products involve server side services, web interfaces and the integration into third-party software via APIs and SQL.
Required for the Position
- 2+ years experience in Full Stack .NET development in Australia
- Ability to work through problems and problem solve
- Excellent Microsoft .NET 4+ web application development experience using C# and MVC4+
- Excellent RDBMS skills using MSSQL
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap skills.
- Working knowledge of secure coding practices
- Skills in Front End Interface Design
- Skills in development with WCF and Rest API Web Services
Advantages to have
- Degree in IT or other equivalent industry certification
- Skills in development with WCF/ADO.net, Web Service
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
If you are someone who is looking to join a dynamic and exciting company where you can be a major contributor and make your mark, then please send your CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.