The CRM Business Consultant is a key Professional Services role within JayThom and has responsibility for the successful adoption of core business processes supported by the SportsRM product.
- Sports Administration: strong understanding of the end to end business processes in areas such as Commercial, Sponsorship, Events, Marketing and Finance required to run a large commercial sporting club.
- Product Knowledge: strong understanding of the Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Power BI platforms and how they support the operations of a large commercial sporting club.
- Gap Analysis: able to identify gaps between product functionality and client business processes and determine the best solution to address the gaps.
- Commercial Acumen: understanding of how to setup and manage engagements to ensure agreed commercial outcomes for JayThom while maintaining strong client satisfaction.
- Communication: ability communicate effectively both internally within JayThom and also with all stakeholders within clients.
- Presales: ability to identify further opportunities while working with clients on existing engagements. Project Management: understanding of current project management practices and the ability to apply this to the delivery of engagements.
- Drive and Enthusiasm: an individual who leads by example, is outcome-driven, pragmatic and understands how to motivate people to achieve success.
- Liaise with client to understand their end to end Commercial processes and requirements and map to the core SportsRM functionality.
- Identify business process gaps and work with the client and JayThom to design a process that best suits the client’s needs.
- Work with the Senior Marketing and Training Manager to communicate client’s requirements.
- Develop a user adoption best practice framework.
- Communicate proposed SportsRM product enhancements/changes through to JayThom.
- Support of core client SportsRM business processes as required.
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 1300 885 279 to apply for this position.